Qualified Person - ITALY
|Job Title:||Qualified Person - ITALY|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonuses|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2018 08:58|
Location: Colleretto Giacosa, Italy (there is relocation support)
Salary: €35-50,000 (depending on experience)
I am proud to be working with a market leading and innovative pharmaceutical company who is specialised in molecular nuclear medicines.
The ideal candidate will follow the production, quality control and release of the radiopharmaceuticals produced in the pharmaceutical workshop.
- Release the batches of radiopharmaceuticals produced in the pharmaceutical workshop
- To oversee compliance with the regulations laid down in the production
- Contribute to the production programs on a regular basis, and ensure the quality of the realisation; timing and compliance with GMP and current regulations;
- Produce and store the required documentation, and show it to the health authority;
- Verify and approve the documentation of the Batch Records;
- To supervise the general conditions of hygiene of the premises;
- Monitor maintenance, calibration, and revalidation activities;
- Participate in the management of complaints and related investigations.
Qualification & skills:
- Diploma in Chemistry, Chemistry and Pharmaceutical Technology or Pharmacist.
- At least 1-year experience in Qualified Person role
- Fluency in Italian and English
- To be registered by AIFA Authority
- Good knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Knowledge of chromatographic techniques (HPLC, GC and TLC)
- Knowledge of office automation tools such as Word, Excel, Power-Point
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please apply for this role and I will be in touch with you shortly.
I can not wait to speak with you! :)