|Job Title:||QMF Developer|
|Contact Name:||Gaetan Tangton|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2017 09:39|
The Business Intelligence team supports its clients in the data management. We develop accordingly dedicated queries and tools to allow our clients to get access to, gather, store and analyze data. This facilitates Business decision-making (on items like cost, opportunities for innovation, identification of strengths and weaknesses, etc.).
Our clients are colleagues from the back-office operations who handle financial transactions from banks located all over the world.
We are looking for a Mainframe/QMF developer. The position is Brussels-based.
As an Operational BI Developer, you will:
* Develop and test QMF reports in line with the business needs (applying the Agile method), coding guidelines, budget and planning
* Become the Operational BI dedicated contact for some predefined business domain (settlement, corporate actions, banking etc.)
* Periodically ensure the daylight (08:00 - 16:00 and 10:00 - 18:00) support of the queries delivered in production
Mandatory Skills include:
* You have 5 years experience in Mainframe development
* You have 5 years experience QMF
* You are flexible and open minded to create solutions fitting the client needs and respecting the team objectives
* You demonstrate good communication skills for effective handling of problem analysis and reporting to your management and business contact
* You are client focus and never hesitate to proactively propose your help and meet your business contact
* You have good knowledge of English, another language (e.g. French or Dutch) being considered as an asset
* You are client focus and never hesitate to proactively propose your help and meet your client
* You can work independently as well as in team, you are willing to share knowledge with your colleagues. You are a good team player
* You are service oriented and solution driven. You make things happen. You have a positive mindset and a 'can do' attitude
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's