Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||£250.00 - £300.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Geoff King|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2018 19:13|
Our client, a Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey, has the requirement for a 6 month contract for an experienced Project Support Officer. You will have worked in the PMO of a large global program - ideally on a SAP/ERP implementation with the skillset to match.
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
- Experience of working in the PMO of a large programme or in a junior project management role. Ideally on SAP / ERP implementation project
- Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
- Ability to persuade others to resolve issues and conflicts
- Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project teams
- Ability to know when and how to escalate issues before reaching critical level.
- Pharma sector experience preferable but not essential
- Proven expertise in utilising MS Office applications - must be strong in Project, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
- Good time management skills
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's