Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Bird|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 17:53|
Our client, a pharmaceutical client based in Surrey, has the opportunity for a Project Support Analyst to join them on an initial 5 month contract. This will be supporting a high profile, critical project within the client so they need an experienced PSA who is not only good with generating reports, fine attention to detail, Excel and PowerPoint, they also need someone 'polished' who can facilitate meetings and have the gravitas to deputise for the PM in some matters if needed. Experience with supporting IT projects is needed.
Official spec as follows but the key skills are stated above.
- Demonstrable progress in the delivery of end-to-end solutions and working with 3rd party providers.
- Direct experience of the software development/configuration and deployment in these fields would be strongly preferred
- Proven ability to work effectively with External Service Providers from a client perspective
- Degree/professional qualification computing/related discipline.
- Knowledge of the development and deployment on digital workplace contents.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
- Highly effective communication skills both written and verbal presentation.
- Strong customer service skills with good attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and experience in managing with a number of priorities and able to prioritise them.
- Comfortable to work independently, seeking clarity on direction only.
- Able to apply analytical approach to problem solving and process improvement, and actively seeking opportunities to do so.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Remote Support Engineer
2nd Line Network Support
£290.00 - £320.00 per day
Second Line Support
£180.00 - £220.00 per day
Agile Project Manager
£450 - £500 per day
Salesforce Project Manager
€500.00 - €550.00 per day