Project Manager (ETL - Middleware)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (ETL - Middleware)|
|Salary:||£550.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2016 11:17|
Our client based in Surrey has the opportunity for an ETL Project Manager to work on an intial 4 months contract. PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS PART TIME, 3 DAYS A WEEK. Please do not apply if this is not suitable for you.
* Ensure current ETL (IBM InfoSphere Platform) is upgraded to IIS 11.5 from the current version 8.5 by Q1 2017 under budget with the right quality with full end to end responsibility.
* Manage suppliers IBM, Accenture, and other 3rd parties teams.
* To ensure target platform is license compliant
* Assist in preparing the business case for transforming inefficient ETL code.
* Successfully migration of current jobs/code/interfaces with no/minimal interruption to service
* Project signoff from various business streams.
* Act as a technology lead ensuring quality
* Project stakeholder management
* Manage up to date project related communications
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED
* Applicants should have significant experience in the IT industry with solid, practical experience in the role of an Programme Manager/Project Manager/Middleware Lead
* Project management - Implementation of a full SDLC
* Strong SDLC knowledge
* Strong experience in Application Integration technologies regarding ERP and non-ERP platforms either on premise, in the cloud or hybrid models
* Familiarity with leading Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) frameworks and processes
* Strong experience in Computer System Validation as practised in the pharmaceutical industry
* Solid understanding of application and data platforms and how they are used effectively in solution designs
* Strong understanding of Information Management disciplines
* Good understanding and working knowledge of core infrastructure services and how they are used effectively in solution designs
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£280 - £300 per day
Lead Project Manager
Agile Project Manager (Must have Marketing and BA Experience)
£480.00 - £505.00 per day
Research Programme Manager
£7000.00 - £7350.00 per month
Service Transition Manager
£450 - £525 per day