Project Manager Coordinator
|Job Title:||Project Manager Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||October 17, 2016 10:53|
In the framework of the EC network services managed by Digit C2-NS, consulting is required in order to analyze the network and security domains towards new technologies and need expressed by our customers
* The Project manager Coordinator specialises in project planning and control, and provides support for multiple projects and project managers; he will be the higher-level interface between the contractor and the Commission for projects.
* The Project Coordinator will take on the different aspects related to the follow-up of the various projects and centralise relations with the Commission.
* The Project manager Coordinator will also be responsible for producing statistics relating to the actions taken by the project managers. He will attend regular meetings with the Commission and manage changes.
* The Project manager Coordinator is responsible for leading/managing projects as regards planning and quality. He is responsible of the good implementation of the project framework (PMI) and of its evolutions.
* The Project manager Coordinator must be physically present at the place of performance (Brussels), during normal working hours.
2. Description of tasks
The purpose of the mission is to perform the following tasks:
Initiate, execute and complete projects;
Perform risk analysis
Lead project teams;
Take charge of communications within projects (meetings, reports and presentations);
Control/monitor progress, quality for projects;
Is responsible for a time and resource plan for the project;
Identify and solve problems occurring in projects;
Initiation of escalation management, if necessary
Coordinate communication between the project team and Commission's personnel
Coordinate actions and tasks between contractor's personnel and Commission's staff
At least 4 years of experience in the domain of network. Expertise in security services is a plus.
At least 3 years of expertise in the domain of project management
Certification : PMI or Prince3 certified
- Technology evolution
The job has also a role of technology survey and advice in the following technologies:
Load balancing infrastructures and techniques
3. Location and timing issues
Provision of the above mentioned services basically in Brussels, with a possibility to work in Luxembourg about 1 to 2 days per month.
4. Education, knowledge, skills
The required level of education, knowledge, skills and experience are:
University degree and practical experience level proving the capacity to fulfil the requested service.
Knowledge and skills
* Good expertise in Project Management
* Good knowledge of Network environments
* Good knowledge of proxy and reverse proxies, remote access solutions
* Good knowledge of Cisco routers and switches range
* Good knowledge of network technologies
* knowledge of wireless access solutions
* PMI certification is a plus
* IITLv3 certification is a plus
* Abilities to produce detailed technical documents, reports, work plans, technical training, impact analysis, …
* Working languages are French and English
* Writing language is English
Practical experience network and security environments
Experience in project management
5. Follow-up of the service
The following tasks will be reviewed on a regular basis:
* Development evolutions and results,
* Encountered problems review,
* Action plan follow-up and, if required, revision,
* Review of required deliverable documents upon Commission comments.
6. Method of reception and acceptation of tasks
At the end of each month, the service provider will fill in the attendance sheet (annex II). The Commission's technical leader will countersign the attendance sheet to certify that, to the best of his/her knowledge, the services have been provided as indicated therein.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
GIS Project Manager
Infrastructure Project Manager
IT Project Manager
benefits (plan cafetaria)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€90000 - €100000 per annum