Project Manager (Business/ Systems Analysis - Pharm)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Business/ Systems Analysis - Pharm)|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||April 09, 2018 14:37|
The Project Manager will be responsible for the Project Management, systems analysis and planning activities for small / medium sized Affiliate projects across the EMEA region. The role will engage with EMEA Business and IS Stakeholders across the Affiliates and take the lead in the delivery.
Essential to this role is experience of the Pharmaceutical industry and experience of working on projects with a Global breadth.
Skills and experience needed:
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Experience of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Understanding and application of compliance; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* An ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Experience operating in pan-European role working with remote/virtual and cross-cultural teams.
* Experience with US/Japan an advantage.
* Experience of working through different stages of the systems development life cycle, including user requirements gathering and blueprinting.
* Experience of Process management, requirements gathering and analysis techniques.
* Ability to act and react with a customer focus first and foremost and to talk the (business) language of the customer.
* International or Regional/Corporate HQ environment experience preferred but not essential.
* Able to work flexibly to adapt to a wide range of different types of internal customers
* Multi-tasking - it is essential that this person can manage the complexity associated with an HQ role in a growing Pharma company with multiple concurrent projects and activities
* Flexibility and mental agility necessary to solve complex problems and develop innovative solutions to business issues
* Highly numerate and data literate
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* Graduate or equivalent professional qualification preferably in Information Technology Management or a related discipline