|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Janne Bate|
|Job Published:||December 19, 2018 12:28|
- Liaise with management to ensure there is a well-managed portfolio of research projects and business development activities to build the company profile and capability.
- Manage specific business, operational and technical projects within the company aimed at developing new insights, supporting product development and understanding markets.
- Manage collaborators and contractors working on the projects.
- Manage external communications including social media handles.
- Degree in science, engineering or computing.
- Experience of documenting new processes.
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills, with demonstrable experience utilising these across all levels of an organisation.
- Experience working with an equivalent of Microsoft Office or the Google Suite in an IT or Digital Environment.
- Experience in developing scientific/business opportunities in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, healthcare or other regulated sectors.
Business Analysis: - Process Mapping
- Lean thinking
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Development Project Manager
Livingston, West Lothian
Project Manager - Banking experience
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€400.00 - €450.00 per day
Senior Account Manager