|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Will Dennis|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 11:22|
Based in Redhill
Are you a driven and focused project professional who is looking for somewhere to flex and expand their skills in Project Management?
If so Volt in Europe wants to speak to you.
Here is a scenario to help paint a picture of your role within the business. Volt has just one a new global recruitment outsourcing program, it now needs to be made operational and implemented and rolled out to all the global stakeholders. This is where you step in and take control, making sure the project is run smoothly and efficiently and all system and process implementations are in place for the go-live date. You will take ownership of this project with support from the Head of Project management and be pivotal to the success of the program.
3 months go by and everything is in place and the program goes live, you are the royalty of the office and everyone praises you for the epic job you have down.
If this sounds like something you would like to be doing among many other types of projects then apply now.
Volt in Europe is a leading international full-service recruitment provider who believes in Fulfilling potential. Most important to us is fulfil the potential of our employees so that they can fulfil the potential of our clients and candidates. We offer recruitment solutions within technical industries and have been established in Europe for over 60 years.
This Project Manager role will sit within our Project Management and Quality Office and you will focus on four key categories of projects:
- Customer - Revenue Generating
- Customer - Non-Revenue Generating
- Technology Improvements
- Internal Projects
You will need to have experience of the Project Cycle and ideally have been within a recruitment environment but this is not essential. We are happy to consider more junior people who have experience within a project based environment but want to develop their skills as a project manager and we will even support you in gaining a PMI qualification.
You will have:
- Experience in a Project Cycle environment
- Experience with either Recruitment or IT projects
- Project documentation exposure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to build relationships with and manage stakeholders
- Solid IT skills, MS Office, Visio, MS Project
- Willingness to learn new systems
- Skills in organisation, prioritisation, time management and process improvement
You will get:
- Competitive salary up to £35,000 based on experience
- Financial Support with PMI qualification
- Private Medical Care
- Pension Contribution
- Dedicated Employee development team (for training)
project, project manager, pmo, project analyst, junior project, project coordinator, pmi, redhill, surrey, croydon, crawley, brighton, recruitment, msp, rpo