|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£600.00 - £650.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Knight|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2016 15:53|
Our client a Global Insurance company is seeking a Project Manager - Solvency II to be based in Central London on an initial 6 month contract.
* Apply a structured project methodology and lead change management activities.
* Project manage the delivery of business initiatives (both business and technical solutions) to ensure completion against agreed objectives and timescales and smooth transition into a BAU state
* Identify and monitor project risks and issues, managing inter-dependencies between workstreams and projects, implementing solutions and providing recommendations
* Co-ordinate project testing activity, ensuring activity is in project and resource plans and that test cycles are correctly implemented
* Deliver appropriate reports and presentations to project boards, key stakeholders, Business Partnering Portfolio Management and all governance forums to support the delivery of business change projects
* Build and maintain strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and external suppliers to ensure project delivery meets business needs
* Knowledge of corporate insurance industry (Lloyd''s market would be advantageous).
* Qualifications in Programme / Project Management or equivalent experience
* Experience and knowledge of business improvement and change management principles, methodologies & tools.
* Must have solvency II experience
* Solid understanding of the change process and management of business readiness
* Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships, influence others and move toward a common vision or goal at all levels of the organisation.
* Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
* Exposure to process improvement & resource modelling taking into account the business implications
* Ability to manage projects of varying sizes and scopes
* Senior Stakeholder management experience, ability to collaborate effectively with all third party Vendors and internal IT Teams.
* Leadership skills - able to manage multi-skilled resources and get the best out of them to ensure successful outcomes
* Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
* Report writing - develop effective reports, proposals and presentations
* Budgetary awareness for management of project budgets and finances
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PART TIME Project Manager
Up to £1200.00 per month
SAP ECC / S4 Hana Implementation Project Manager
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Technical Manager (Veeva)
£60000 - £67000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits