|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Location:||County Durham, England|
|Salary:||£30.00 - £40 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Tomlinson|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2017 17:42|
Location: Aycliffe manufacturing site based, supporting capital project execution
Rate: Depending on level of experience and skills
As the project engineer you will be required to support my clients capital projects ($5k - $20M). Projects are typically manufacturing/automation process technology and/or facility biased.
* Contractor/Vendor supervision
* Hands-on support of manufacturing process equipment and facility - Installation, commissioning and testing (Site and Factory Acceptance).
* Vendor selection and qualification - request for information/quotation, ensuring costs are managed within budget.
* Lead small projects from concept through to completion, delivery on time and with budget.
* Communicate with all relevant stakeholders.
* Produce project plans and project budgets when relevant.
* Hands-on Mechanical / Electrical Process Equipment experience to assist with on-site project construction, installation, commissioning and testing.
* Site Services experience to assist with building service upgrades/installations.
* Recognised safety qualification and awareness of legislative requirements.
* Can Prioritise, Plan and Organise activities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Engineer - Plastics- Consumables-Medical Devices
£45000 - £50000 per annum
£248 - £35000 per annum
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Project Manager system - junior
£30000 - £33000 per annum + Shift uplift + great benefits package