Programme Manager (Card Payments)
|Job Title:||Programme Manager (Card Payments)|
|Location:||North Yorkshire, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2016 16:47|
A market leading financial organisation based in North Yorkshire requires a Programme Manager with ideally a strong background in Payments (cards). The role will involve leading a programme to design a validated solution, project plan for implementation and commercials that meets the Steering Group's Business Objectives within a limited timeframe. The role will require the candidate to work with an existing Steering Group of associated companies within a specific industry sector together with their Payment Service Providers (PSPs), as well as various client resources including technical and product, to propose and validate a solution to a particular requirement.
Key accountabilities and duties:
* Define roles, responsibilities and contacts for each of the stakeholders
* Produce Terms Of Reference / ways of working documentation
* Generation and management of a project plan
* Arrange and facilitate internal and external meetings and workshops
* Represent the client at steering group meetings
* Produce check point reports / progress updates to the steering group
* Manage internal resources and activities to achieve the client's Objective
* Manage production of artefacts including Requirements and Solution Designs and attain approval from all stakeholders
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Extensive experience of managing and working with key multiple stakeholders and consortium's.
* Experience of working in the payment industry, ideally Card related.
* Extensive experience of Project & Programme Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's