Program Manager ERP/CRM - Contract - Reading to £850 per day
|Job Title:||Program Manager ERP/CRM - Contract - Reading to £850 per day|
|Salary:||£850.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Iles|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2017 18:20|
Working as a Program Manager for this innovative company you will take will be responsibility for program delivery and customer satisfaction. You will be identifying and creatively solving complex problems, envisioning and enabling critical processes, and fundamentally helping the customer to achieve their objectives. You'll provide relevant, thoughtful and prescriptive advice, grounded in relevant experience, with clarity and objectivity. Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior stakeholders is a top priority, along with commercial management and ensuring successful delivery of the program benefits. The Program Manager owns the engagement from structuring the proposal through successful delivery completion.
Program Managers proactively manage customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle. Program Managers work hand in hand with Project Managers to ensure successful delivery. Program Managers support achievement of several performance scorecard and key performance indicators directly or through collaboration with other roles in services, and sales. These include Delivery Margin/Project Profitability, Risk Reserve, Average Bill Rate, Resource Mix, Forecasting Accuracy, and Customer satisfaction.
Experience required for this role includes:
* Project Sponsor engagement / Stakeholder management
* Team leadership (5+ people)
* Successfully demonstrated leadership in 15+ ERP and/or CRM for enterprise class customers
* Excellent communication (up / down / peers)
* Contractual & commercial management & negotiation
* Executive relationship management
* Proven track level in business domain & technical conversations
Core accountabilities required skills are as follows:
* Accountable for Project Delivery
* Contract & Commercial Management including financials (DM/Risk reserves/Resource cost, Payment Cycles)
* Presales support
* Build & foster relationships with Customer & Partners
* Executive Sponsor Meetings
* Internal stakeholder management
* Effective quality, scope, & risk management
* Oversee consistent practices across projects
* Manage escalations
* Effective program governance - including Invoicing & Milestone management
* Manage Customer and Conditions of Satisfaction
* Managing partner relationships
The successful candidate will have a BS/BA degree, or equivalent work experience and extensive hands-on program management experience with large scale enterprise, global ERP or CRM solutions (such as Dynamics, Oracle, SAP and Lawson, Salesforce.com etc.) in multiple industries.
The job will require frequent travel (65% +).
Fluent English verbal and written communications skills are a must, and fluency in another language (such as Arabic, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, or others) is preferred but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PART TIME Project Manager
Up to £1200.00 per month
£3000.00 - £3150.00 per month
Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Technical Manager (Veeva)
£60000 - £67000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits