|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Karen Brown|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 14:33|
* Be a keen student of local trends and competition; identify opportunities to continually enhance product value as seen by users, partners (partner RoI) and the business
* Recommend and drive product improvements in the form of clear and targeted UX, feature and content requirements relevant to the local market
* Work with Editorial, the local Executive Producer (EP), business development and content partners to secure and help program content relevant to the local market
* Work with marketing to drive demand to the online store
* Work with product teams to develop locally relevant services and features
* Evolve strategies to grow audience, engagement and revenue
* Understand overall strategy and drive this forward in the local market
Influencing for Impact (Adapts style to most effectively engage and influence)
* Customer Focus (Allocates and aligns resources to optimise the customer experience)
* Cross-Boundary collaboration (Benefits by working together, sharing ideas & resources)
* End-to-end Innovation (Motivates others to generate innovative ideas)
* Planning, Organising and Executing (Understands business objectives and plans accordingly; implements metrics to drive continuous improvements)
Program Management Duties
* Document requirements for features, product requests, or technical specifications.
* Track and communicate feature requirements and priorities as part of a roadmap, backlog, or project plan.
* Communicate to relevant parties the status of high-impact features and other significant issues.
* Provide and respond to feedback from managers, peers, subordinates and customers.
* Incorporate security, performance, and reliability in designs for major product and subsystems appropriately.
* Develop effective customer/partner feedback loops, listen to feedback, understand its implications, and translate feedback into better features and products.
* Autonomous and able to deal with ambiguity
Experience and qualifications
* At least 5 years of experience in the online industry, including at least 3 years' recent experience leading a product team for a consumer-facing product.
* Comprehensive understanding and practice of software development methodologies, preferably agile
* Management of multiple complex projects with tight deadlines
* IT or business related BA/BSc degree or equivalent
* Structured thinking and experience with data-driven analysis
* Strong experience of the technologies (networking protocols, web/application servers and databases) that underpin online consumer services.
* Regularly use and has interest in latest web-based services in multiple platforms such as PCs, Tablets and Smartphones.
* Experience with localisation (or internationalisation) of products
Special Requirements/Additional Information
* Experience of international culture & travel.
* Commitment to business values.
* Perform other such duties as are from time to time assigned.
* Extended hours availability may be required depending on the project / service and subject to local laws.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's