Product Development Scientist
|Job Title:||Product Development Scientist|
|Salary:||£11.97 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth McGoldrick|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2016 14:02|
Your main responsibilities:
- The mining, analysis, visualisation, interpretation and positioning of product performance data.
- From the above, highlighting useful information and suggesting conclusions for use in technical reports.
- Generating graphs, tables and statistical representations of data.
My client is looking for:
- Experience using data analysis techniques and software is essential.
- Ability to turn data into graphical outputs through software packages.
- JMP or Minitab experience is preferred although other packages will be considered.
- Computer literate with a excellent understanding of of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Attention to detail.
If you like to be considered or hear more about other opportunities I am currently working on, please contact Elizabeth McGoldrick on 01737 236 765 or send your CV through the advert to arrange suitable times to speak.
We also offer referral bonuses for any successful introductions - contact me to find out more.
Laboratory / Analysis / Data / Data Analysis / GMP / JMP / Minitab / Graphical Outputs / pMDIs / Technical Reports / Manufacturing / Process Development / Product Development / Scientist
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Development Manager
URGENT CONTRACT Regulatory Affairs Officer
Up to £30.00 per hour
Global HEOR Senior Manager Internal Medicine
Global Clinical Lead, CNS (Strategic Development)
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£80000 - £100000 per annum + benefits