|Job Title:||Procurement Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 11:33|
Our client, a global Pharma company based in Surrey, has the opportunity for a Procurement Analyst with Advanced Excel skills on an initial 6 month contract.
You will support the Procurement team by ensuring that appropriate and accurate data is available at the right time in order to support a multi-year Procurement transformation programme. Working for the Head of Procurement Capabilities, this role will be responsible for supporting the Procurement strategy by researching, structuring and solving complex analytical problems, often using the advanced capabilities of common software tools.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
* Advanced Excel or equivalent, i.e. highly capable with spreadsheet manipulation, data analysis, comfortable with formulas and handling large data sets,
* Must have worked in a reasonably sized organisation (preferably with multi-country presence) with multiple sites/locations.
* Previous experience within Procurement or Finance
* Demonstrated ability to work with and manage senior stakeholders
* Continuous improvement or Six Sigma methodology a plus
* Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical, business process analysis and problem solving capabilities
* Significant experience and proven technical proficiency with appropriate procurement systems and analytic tools
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Product Owner - Procurement
Up to £50000 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350.00 - €400.00 per day
£350.00 - £450.00 per day
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen