|Job Title:||PMO Manager|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kim Eager|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2016 09:51|
Our client based in Surrey has an opportunity for a PMO Manager who has worked within a multi-national business, working with external 3rd party vendors within a Pharmaceutical or another regulated industry.
The PMO Manager will ensure projects and programmes are delivered in accordance with requirements, controlled and monitored throughout their lifecycle and that relevant stakeholders are kept informed on progress, risks, issues and the financial position of projects and programmes.
* Ensure projects and programmes being managed are delivered in accordance with the documented Project Management Methodology
* Responsible for ensuring that project and programme reports are completed on time and collated as necessary for regular communication to the relevant stakeholders in the business in a meaningful and actionable format.
* Track and escalate where necessary the significant risk and issues of projects and programmes to relevant stakeholders and in the business
To report the ISS project pipeline to the Planning, Controls & Procurement function a key input into the Demand Management process, establishing how projects are progressing and therefore what delivery capacity exists.
Work with external service providers to ensure their Consultants work according to the Project Management Methodology, ensuring they comply with project/programme delivery requirements
* Manage and improve project documentation process to ensure project managers maintain key project related information and that projects can be identified along with their current status and associated documentation.
* Drive process improvements in the area of project documentation to reduce/eliminate administrative efforts in this aspect of managing projects, likely to be seeking to leverage Sharepoint technology and influencing to change behaviours.
* Work with the Head of Projects & Programmes in project planning and the management of inter project /intra project dependencies
* To track and report the project financials to the Planning, Controls & Procurement function a key input into budget management of projects and programmes
* Experience in an IT Department, some of which should be with multi-national business
* Experience of working in a European role with US and Japanese experience an advantage
* Experience in a Pharmaceutical company or another regulated industry
* Experience of working in a compliance driven environment.
* Experience of interfacing and communicating effectively with all levels of within an organization and external partners, experience of working with service providers in a large, complex IT outsourcing environment a distinct advantage.
* Experience of working for a PMO or working within project delivery teams
* Experience of test management an advantage.
To find out more about the role and or to apply please send your CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £60000 per annum
Application Service Delivery Manager
Program Manager virtualisation
Sharepoint Project Manager
Procurement Change / Training Manager