|Job Title:||PMO Lead|
|Salary:||£475.00 - £525.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Martin Wilkinson|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2018 16:23|
Our client, a Pharmaceutical client based in Surrey, has the requirement for a 6 month contract for an experienced PMO Lead/Manager. You will have worked in the PMO of a large global program - ideally on a SAP/ERP implementation with the skillset to match. You will be a very strong communicator and used to dealing with strong stakeholders within a sometimes political environment.
Purpose of role:
* Working within a major programme on a global operating model to standardise ways of working across the globe and continue the clients pursuit of operational excellence. It will result in:
· One integrated set of master data on a common IT platform
· Finance & Accounting, Procurement, and Supply Chain operations
· Core HR processes, KPIs and HR data management
Within each Region, a dedicated project team is being established to deliver the objectives and outcomes of this project. Within EMEA, this will include a core delivery team of c.40 FTEs, across 5-10 workstreams. Outside the core delivery team, it will involve the equivalent support of +100 FTEs subject matter experts. This role is specifically constrained to the delivery of this major Programme, which at present is scheduled for completion in approximately June 2020, but is subject to movement under normal project pressures.
To ensure the delivery of the project to plan, there is a dedicated EMEA region Project Manager guided by the 'Enable Programme Director' This role will support all activities of the Project Manager, including, but not limited to, management of the plan,, risks & issues, interdependencies, status reporting, resources and other PMO processes.
The purpose of the role is to support the Program Manager with the effective and efficient delivery of the EMEA activities for Program Apple, ensuring that the activities and processes, defined by the Program Manager, are executed to quality and on time.
Skills, knowledge and experience needed:
* Sound knowledge of project management methodologies such as Prince 2 or equivalent
* Experience of working in the PMO of a large global programme - ideally on SAP / ERP implementation project
* Proven ability to work with large project teams across multiple global locations
* Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to influence and manage a range of relationships in a complex environment.
* Ability to persuade others to resolve issues and conflicts
* Ability to create a sense of community amongst disparate members of the project teams
* Ability to know when and how to escalate issues before reaching critical level.
* Pharma sector experience preferable but not essential
* Ability to prioritise and plan, balancing priorities and deadlines.
* Good time management skills
Please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Functional Lead Customer Center
Technical Lead React Native
Lead C++ Software Engineer
£80000 - £120000 per annum
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
SAP Ariba P2P Programme Technology Lead