PMO & Reporting Manager (Pharma)
|Job Title:||PMO & Reporting Manager (Pharma)|
|Location:||South East England|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus pension healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Fagan|
|Job Published:||February 22, 2017 15:09|
An excellent opportunity has arisen on a permanent basis for a PMO & Reporting Manager, for a Pharmaceutical company based in Surrey.
Purpose of the role:
* To define, maintain and ensure compliance with Project Management standards and quality expectations across EMEA IS and objectively and independently report on the performance of global IS services and the regional IS services delivered to the EMEA Operations business.
* The EMEA IS Project Management Office (PMO) & Reporting Manager is responsible for best-in-class planning, execution and reporting of EMEA IS Projects. The successful candidate will be an experienced project manager responsible for managing the IS Project Management Office and providing guidance on the standards and policies to project delivery managers.
* The role should achieve benefits from , and ensuring the adherence to, project management policies, processes(including project governance and approvals) and standards to drive delivery and information quality through the development and reporting of project related measurements (metrics).
* The PMO & Reporting Manager will implement and manage the governance process that involves the project office in all projects, regardless of size, allowing it to assess scope, resources and verify time, budget, risk and impact assumptions before the project is undertaken.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Successful hands on project management and a detailed knowledge of best practice methodologies
* Statistical Analysis, trending and identification of anomalies combined with experience in report writing
* Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Proven compliance expertise ; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
* Demonstrable examples of ability to develop, coach and enable high performance teams and proactively promote best practice and knowledge sharing.
* Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Crawley, West Sussex
£40000 - £48000 per annum
£550.00 - £600.00 per day + benefits
Business Intelligence Manager (H/F)
Content Manager (Sharepoint)
£350 - £400 per day
Business Analyst/Project Manager GDPR Implementation