PMO & Reporting Manager
|Job Title:||PMO & Reporting Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £70000 per annum + up to 15% bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2017 10:53|
Due to a recent reorganisation, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for a PMO & Reporting Manager to join a market leading Pharmaceutical company on a permanent basis based in Surrey. You will be responsible for implementing and managing the governance process that involves the project office in all projects, regardless of size, allowing it to assess scope, resources and verify time, budget, risk and impact assumptions before the project is undertaken.
The PMO & Reporting Manager is responsible for best-in-class planning, execution and reporting of EMEA IS Projects. The successful candidate will be an experienced project manager responsible for managing the IS Project Management Office and providing guidance on the standards and policies to project delivery managers.
The main purpose of the role:-
* To define, maintain and ensure compliance with Project Management standards and quality expectations across EMEA IS and objectively and independently report on the performance of global IS services and the regional IS services delivered to the EMEA Operations business.
* The role should achieve benefits from, and ensuring the adherence to, project management policies, processes(including project governance and approvals) and standards to drive delivery and information quality through the development and reporting of project related measurements (metrics).
* This important role also incorporates independent and quantitative performance measurement of services delivered directly to and by EMEA IS and communicating the performance of these services to the EMEA IS Leadership Team and other interested stakeholders with a view to identifying performance improvement initiatives.
* Embed Compliance Culture across all Regions of the business ensuring Integrity in Action is actively applied in all initiatives. Ensure IS Function(s) strictly adopt a culture of ethics and compliance; leading by example and appropriately challenging non-compliance
* Successful hands on project management and a detailed knowledge of best practice methodologies
* Statistical Analysis, trending and identification of anomalies combined with experience in report writing
* Pharmaceutical sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Proven compliance expertise ; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Coaching and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
* Demonstrable examples of ability to develop, coach and enable high performance teams and proactively promote best practice and knowledge sharing.
* Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's