|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Contact Name:||Nils Goossensbara|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 10:51|
Our client is one of the leading telecommunications company in Belgium and a market leader in a number of areas, including retail and wholesale fixed-line telephony services, mobile communications services and broadband data and Internet services.
They are currently looking for a PHP developer to join the team specialised in the virtual/video content of their website and applications.
Within the development team, you will:
· Responsible for analysis and website updates for frontend development
· Manage and optimize existing content pages - recommend best web practices and/or required
enhancements to optimize customer experience
· Responsible of quality assurance and testing (PHPUnit, Selenium) including maintenance and
optimisation (including problem and issue resolution)
· Share knowledge and best practices with other team members
· Promote flexibility and reusability of the code
· Respect and meet delivery dates
· Possess multi-tasking skills and is able to work under some pressure
· Advanced knowledge of PHP5.4
· Capable to analyse and design object oriented code (Zend Framework)
· Development experience in Zend Framework
· Knowledge of several caching systems
· Working knowledge of SVN or any modern source control management tools.
· Exposure to Linux scripting
· Awareness of cross-platform and cross-browser issues for web pages
Do you think that you have the right skills for this role? Feel free to send me your updated CV and contact details in order to discuss further about this!
You are currently on a mission, therefore not able to join? Please share this job description within your network!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's