|Job Title:||Pharmacovigilance Scientists|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Fareen Choudhry|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2016 16:06|
* Maintains awareness of UK and EU PV legislation.
* Proactively assist business partners to navigate and comply with PV relevant procedures, within their
therapeutic areas of responsibility
* Key areas of responsibility within the local PV system are compliant with company procedures,
legislation and regulation.
* ICSR processing is compliant with company procedures, including internal and regulatory timelines.
* Develop strong cross-functional relationships within therapeutic areas of responsibility.
* Pharmacovigilance experience and good technical skills
* Medical, pharmacy or life sciences Degree (or equivalent)
* Strong technical knowledge e.g. written aggregate reports, signal detection, risk management
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
Pharmacovigilance / Pharmacovigilance Scientist / PV legislation / pharmacy / life sciences / ICSR processing / PV / PVG
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's