Performance Reporting Consultant
|Job Title:||Performance Reporting Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 15:10|
Our client, a major Pharm company based in Surrey, has the opportunity for a Performance Reporting Consultant on an initial 6 month contract. Individuals in this role must be highly analytical, have good reporting and presentation skills and be willing and able to have 'persuasive' conversations with colleagues and service partners alike in order to drive improvement in processes and performance.
An ability to communicate clearly, mitigate conflict and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal skills is essential. The role covers key areas such as Program and Project Reporting, Portfolio Performance Metrics, Divisional Decision Support Reporting. If you have any experience with the knock on effect of the data, which is managing the Performance and Process continuous Improvement, that is nice to have.
More important is to possess the personality and have the desire to be able to talk to key stakeholders on your findings on the reports and how you can positively impact on their programme/project.
Skills and experience needed include:
* Experience in Project Governance, PMO, Analytics, Dashboards, Trends, KPI's and reporting tools.
* Strong analytical and reporting capability
* A natural ability to communicate and work collaboratively with people. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven compliance expertise; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
* Needs to have good experience of reporting and metrics
* Role will produce reporting for exec level - looking to demonstrate improvements in performance
* Experience of analytical tools - no data mining tools currently - so able to make suggestions
* Pharma experience useful
Core tasks and responsibilities to include:
* Manage the collection and consolidation of weekly and monthly project and program status reports (PST, Props, and ITMC).
* Collect and analyse KPI's and metrics and integrate the analysis into meaningful reporting (KPI's, Dashboard) that improve the overall operations of the division.
* Develop analytics with resource, project, and program forecasts. Provide decision support reporting that drives effective outcomes and improves communication.
* Service Level Agreement and Key Performance Indicator monitoring, analysis and reporting
* Service performance analysis and reporting (including trend analysis), identifying key areas for improvement
* Establish and document business centric service metrics for IS services
* Focus on establishing new/enhancing current IS processes in line with global standards and best practice to drive effectiveness and efficiency within IS
* Function as a change agent by continuously challenging the way things are done and promoting creativity and out of the box thinking
* Establish and maintain a strategic relationship with appropriate level key stakeholders within global IS and their global service partners
* Report and communicate the delivery and continued improvement of service delivery from global IS (and their chosen global service partners).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£400.00 - £460.00 per day
Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Security Consultant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
Ingénieur Système Windows (H/F)
DLP Security Analyst
Power BI Developer
£350 - £450 per day