Performance Management, Change & Improvement (PMO) Consultant
|Job Title:||Performance Management, Change & Improvement (PMO) Consultant|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2017 10:04|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Performance Management & Process Improvement Consultant on an initial 6 month contract. Individuals in this role must be highly analytical, have good reporting and presentation skills and be willing and able to have difficult conversations with colleagues and service partners alike in order to drive improvement in EMEA IS and PMO processes and performance. An ability to communicate clearly, mitigate conflict and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal skills is essential. The role covers 50 % Performance and Process Improvement and 50% Program and Project Reporting, Portfolio Performance Metrics, Divisional Decision Support reporting.
Skills and experience needed:
* Does not need to be an IS PMO - business PMO is fine
* Someone who loves driving change
* Needs to have good experience of reporting and metrics
* Experience of driving continuous improvement
* Demonstrates improvements through use of lessons learned
* Role will produce reporting for exec level - looking to demonstrate improvements in performance
* Experience of running workshops with IS stakeholders to identify areas that need improvement, etc
* Understands compliance
* Experience of analytical tools - no data mining tools currently - so able to make suggestions
* Lean Six Sigma Experience
* Capable of governance of all processes affecting IS projects
* Pharma experience useful
* Interested in FMCG candidates (low margin, fast moving environment - focus on quick improvement)
* Self starter - there is a lot to set up from scratch
* Experience in Project Governance, PMO, Analytics, Dashboards, Trends, KPI's and reporting tools.
* Strong analytical and reporting capability
* A natural ability to communicate and work collaboratively with people. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experienced in process management and continuous improvement. Lean/Six Sigma experience a definite advantage
* FMCG or Pharma sector experience with strong customer focus; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
* Excellent organisational and collaboration skills
* Proven compliance expertise; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
* Proven ability to engage and communicate with diverse stakeholders.
* Fluent in written and verbal business English
* Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Consultant SSIS (H/F)
SAP BPC Consultant
ERP Integration Consultant - IBM Message Broker
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€500.00 - €550.00 per day
Consultant Industrialisation de Tests de Charge
Cagnes-sur-Mer, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur
Project Manager system - junior