Performance Management, Change & Improvement Consultant
|Job Title:||Performance Management, Change & Improvement Consultant|
|Salary:||£500.00 - £600.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2017 16:58|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Performance Management & Process Improvement Consultant on an initial 6 month contract. Individuals in this role must be highly analytical, have good reporting and presentation skills and be willing and able to have difficult conversations with colleagues and service partners alike in order to drive improvement in EMEA IS and PMO processes and performance.
An ability to communicate clearly, mitigate conflict and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal skills is essential. The role covers 50 % Performance and Process Improvement and 50% Program and Project Reporting, Portfolio Performance Metrics, Divisional Decision Support reporting.
Skills and experience needed:
* Someone who is happy to get their hands dirty, this role at the start will not involve much strategic direction.
* Someone who loves driving change
* Someone who has experience in implementing and driving Continuous Improvement (workshops, Post Mortems, Best Practice)
* Needs to have good experience of reporting and metrics
* Demonstrates improvements through use of lessons learned
* Role will produce reporting for exec level - looking to demonstrate improvements in performance
* Experience of running workshops with IS stakeholders to identify areas that need improvement, etc
* Understands compliance
* Experience of analytical tools - no data mining tools currently - so able to make suggestions
* Capable of governance of all processes affecting IS projects
* Pharma experience useful
* Interested in FMCG candidates (low margin, fast moving environment - focus on quick improvement)
* Self starter - there is a lot to set up from scratch
* Experience in Project Governance, PMO, Analytics, Dashboards, Trends, KPI's and reporting tools.
* Strong analytical and reporting capability
* A natural ability to communicate and work collaboratively with people. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven compliance expertise; to understand and comply with industry laws and relevant regulations.
* Collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Birmingham, West Midlands
£400.00 - £460.00 per day
Identity & Access Management (IdAM) Security Consultant
£70000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
20% Bonus car allowance 550 pcm
Web & Digital Applications Manager
DLP Security Analyst