Payments Technical Analyst
|Job Title:||Payments Technical Analyst|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€375.00 - €410.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlie Bird|
|Job Published:||July 19, 2018 17:55|
Are you a Payments Technical Analyst looking to take the next step in your career?
I'm currently partnering with a global consultancy who are looking for a Payments Technical Analyst
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include…
- Lead the design of the functional and technical solution components, as an input for development, testing and maintenance of the applications and IT services ensuring they align with the overall IT strategy and roadmap
- Understanding of European payments landscape, and good understanding of SEPA CT and DD, and SWIFT
- Define the interaction between application packages, databases, and middleware systems in terms of functional coverage.
- Provide guidance to the bank's IT partner teams and answer questions in relation to the proposed solutions.
As a minimum you will need to…
- Be an experienced IT professional with 5+ years, a proven track record in the delivery of IT enabled change and with a degree or higher in a technology-related discipline preferred.
- Be expert in the use of Web based technologies and Agile /Waterfall project management methodologies.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be focussed on quality and have a track record of delivering process improvements.
- Have a good understanding of Application, Information and Infrastructure technologies and of best practices in software development.
- Be experienced in vendor-management, work-load prioritisation and expectation-management in a demanding change environment.
be as quick as you can applying for this as it will go quickly.
Contact me on or call me on 01737 236 821
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
1st Line Technical Support Analyst
£3500.00 - £3900.00 per month
£12.00 - £15.00 per hour
Limerick, Republic of Ireland
€500.00 - €550.00 per day
Technical Regulations and Standards Speacialist