Part time Programme Manager (WORKING FROM HOME)
|Job Title:||Part time Programme Manager (WORKING FROM HOME)|
|Salary:||£220.00 - £250.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Dalton|
|Job Published:||December 11, 2018 09:38|
3 days per week
My client a global technology company are looking for a Programme Manager on an initial 6 month contract.
They are looking for someone to work as part of the Enhanced Solution Support team who look at customer solutions and their applications end to end, taking ownership for support, stabilisation, enhancement and improvement. Your responsibilities will include...
- Organising meetings
- Creating meeting minutes
- Following up on open actions
- Driving inherited activities
- Contributing to the creation of deliverables of stakeholders
- Expert knowledge in Service Management
- Must be ITIL Certified
- A good understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Stakeholder Management skills
If the above sounds like you, please apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's