Part Time Document Assurance Technician
|Job Title:||Part Time Document Assurance Technician|
|Salary:||£8.70 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth McGoldrick|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2016 16:04|
The role will involve:
- 20 hour working week
- Review of manufacturing and packaging documentation for pharmaceutical dosage forms (finished products and/or raw materials) for batch release, stability and development studies in line with departmental and site procedures.
- Review manufacturing and packaging records in line with departmental procedures.
- To work efficiently with supervision, as required.
- Complete work and documentation to standards of compliance designated by external Regulatory bodies and internal Company procedures.
- Have a good attendance and time keeping record in accordance with the general working practices of the department.
- Preparation of documentation packages in line with customer requirements and local procedures
My client is looking for:
- Computer literate, familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel and Good communication skills
- Good organisational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Relevant experience in quality assurance, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of GMP and data recording.
Get in touch with Lizzie McGoldrick for more information: 01737 236 765 /
Documentation / QC / Quality Control / SOP / QA / Quality Assurance / COSHH / Standard Operating Procedures / Document Assurance
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's