Orchestration Analyst - Automation Engineer
|Job Title:||Orchestration Analyst - Automation Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2017 09:27|
The Automation Engineer will focus on designing and implementing technologies and processes for the automation and orchestration of the company's IT infrastructure. The Automation Engineer must have a passion for cutting- edge technologies including the latest developments in automation/orchestration. This individual will assist the company in the adoption and maturation of Orchestration and Automation technologies.
The position requires working closely with a small, committed team of project and operations engineers.
Your part of the deal:
- Writing scripts to automate the provisioning and maintenance of systems in a distributed infrastructure.
- Defining and maintaining component standards for automation and orchestration capabilities to deliver a flexible, scalable, secure, reliable, resilient, and cost effective set of IT services.
- Design, document, test and implement automation workflows. Perform flow modification after the solution has been brought in production.
- Promote standardization and automation during implementation.
- Ensure that existing automation flows are accommodated to satisfy new work requests.
- Defining, creating, testing and maintaining processes required to support production and non-production environments through the use of automation scripts, third party tools, utilities, or custom code.
- Ensure projects and tasks are performed with the highest quality and according to documentation in predefined timelines.
- Bachelor's degree and multi years of experience in relative fields
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development, service engineering or service operations
- Experienced DevOps practitioner with hands on experience delivering continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Cisco PSC and Cisco CPO
- Broad expertise in distributed technologies (multi-platform, network)
- ITIL v3 Foundations certification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's