Oracle EBS Technical Developer
|Job Title:||Oracle EBS Technical Developer|
|Salary:||£450.00 - £500.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||James Hearne|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 11:33|
I am currently collaborating with a Global Publishing Company based in Oxford. They are looking for an Oracle EBS Developer on an Initial 3 Month Contract
As an Oracle EBS Technical Developer, you will be responsible for building and enhancing existing functionalities in the Quote to Cash area. You will undertake development activities in Scrum, or other Agile practices. You will also be responsible for coding, building, testing and maintenance of your code.
* 5+ years Oracle EBS development experience.
* Hands on experience in development using best practices and standards on Oracle technologies.
* Functional experience with multiple Oracle Financials modules, especially Receivables and General Ledger.
* Very strong PL/SQL and SQL.
* Oracle EBS Applications R12.1.
* Experience with Oracle EBS Open Interfaces, API's, Web Services, XML Publisher including Bursting Mechanism, Personalizations, Forms and Reports development.
* Must be technically proficient and functionally knowledgeable in Oracle EBS modules including knowledge of the underlying data model as well as basic process and data flow.
* Skilled at technical problem solving.
If this sounds like you please do apply for my immediate attention!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £350.00 per day
Oracle Database Developer
Up to £450.00 per day
Technical Consultant Linux OpenStack
Technical Lead - Application Delivery
£425.00 - £450.00 per day