Operational Compensation Analyst
|Job Title:||Operational Compensation Analyst|
|Salary:||£100.00 - £120.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Karen Brown|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2018 16:52|
The role will also be responsible for calculating bonus payments, inputting and analysing data for quota setting and implementing revenue and quota adjustments for bonus payouts in internal compensation tools. Cooperates with the FCA to ensure on-time payment of incentive bonuses to plan participants and quota set up.
The analyst has a key role to play in the monthly rhythm of the business cycle to ensure high accuracy of data is maintained for sales participants to support operational excellence.
Execute a group of key Core Tasks
·Participants Set up and Quota assignment
·Segment & Account based territory creation
·Manual Revenue Adjustments
·Bonus Calculation & Submitting to payroll
·Resolve to seller enquiries within SLA
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:.
- Manage the ongoing link between sales quotas and territories, roles, and personnel information.
- Ensure all data in systems are up to date and reflect all changes needed
- Help monitor and validate revenue and quota data integrity and accuracy to ensure correct and equitable payouts.
- Provide data support as required by FCA
·Analytical Problem Solving - Systematically considers the implications of problems and solutions in more than one domain at a time and does not solve a problem in one domain in a way that causes a problem in another
·Communication - clear communication skills both written & verbal
·Confidence - Acts confidently in uncertain circumstances; works effectively in ambiguous situations
·Cross-Boundary Collaboration - Seeks support for collaborative activities from managers; Impact and Influence - anticipates others' reactions and adjusts approach accordingly
Basic qualifications include (specific to each area):
- Bachelor's degree an advantage but not essential
- Proven background in a finance setting
- Proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Detailed oriented & thorough
- Excellent planning and time management skills, the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with aggressive timelines and be able to prioritise work accordingly
Preferred qualifications include:
- Industry knowledge in High-Tech
- Incentive compensation experience
- Familiarity with a sales culture environment, strong business acumen
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's