Operational Acceptance Tester (Non-Functional)
|Job Title:||Operational Acceptance Tester (Non-Functional)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus plus benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 16:35|
Our client, based in Runcorn, Cheshire, has the opportunity for an Operational Acceptance Tester (OAT) to work on a permanent basis.
The official specification is below but additional information key to this role is:
* Must have demonstrable experience in Operational Acceptance Test/ Non- Functional Testing, Performance testing, Stress Load testing, Disaster Recovery, resilience and any operational aspects
* To assure OAT testing carried out by Service Providers
* Understand evidence
* Witnessing tests and inspecting test results
* Questions with SP teams
* Support the client's engagement with its Service Providers on Non- Functional system testing matters.
The OAT Test Analyst will:
* Support the test leads in working with the Service Providers on OAT testing matters.
* Review how the detailed Non Functional testing will be undertaken, evidenced and reported by the Service Provider
* Assure test completion through witnessing tests and inspecting test results
* Where required, will provide analytical support to other areas of the Test Assurance function
* Support the client's engagement with its Service Providers on Non Functional system testing matters.
* Review assigned aspects of Non Functional testing being undertaken by the Service Providers
* Analysis of test evidence to confirm that established criteria have been met
* Production of routine and ad-hoc reports and timely escalation of issues to the Test Assurance Management team.
Skills and Experiences Essential
* A Non Functional test professional with a minimum of 7 years' relevant testing experience.
* Keenness and ability to rapidly understand complex functionality and architectures
* Possesses an understanding of testing standards and processes, and how these can be applied to a service provider
* Experience in witnessing tests and inspecting test results
* Demonstrates strong analytical skills: identifying any exceptions to the agreed test approach, proposing alternative solutions and appropriate responses
* Demonstrates strong communications skills - written & verbal
* Approachable, with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to working
Skills and Experiences Desirable
* Experienced in using Load and performance test tool, test management tools (such as HP ALM) to manage test execution and reporting
* Familiarisation with Remedy, Incident Management System
* Knowledge of the GB telecoms or energy industry (in particular smart metering) is desirable
* ISEB, ISTQB or equivalent certification
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €330.00 per day
Tester - Windows 10 Client/Server Migration
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Up to €290.00 per day
Up to £400.00 per day
Data Centre Operations Analyst
Leeds, West Yorkshire
€15.00 - €16.00 per hour
Ariba P2P Technnology Lead