OBIEE Administrator - Oxford £500 per day
|Job Title:||OBIEE Administrator - Oxford £500 per day|
|Salary:||£500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Lynn Younan|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2016 14:14|
OBIEE Administrator / Support engineer to support the consolidation of multiple OBIEE platforms.
This position performs research, design and software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line. Responsible for delivering solutions to meet user needs.
Successful candidate to have +5 years of experience in both small and large scale projects and or equivalent.
RPD & Catalogue deployment
Security Management (LDAP based)
Regression and Performance testing
OBIEE reporting and dashboards
Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
* Interfaces with internal customers to gather requirements and provide recommendations on complex technical tasks.
* Independently performs analysis to develop and implement high level designs for assigned projects.
* Diagnoses complex system problems and system performance problems using available standard performance tools and system indicators such as queue lengths.
* Recommends and performs changes in system parameters or code to obtain optimum system performance
* Finds and recommends opportunities for continuous improvement
* Makes decisions within their ability and authority
* Analyzes and troubleshoots software problems
* Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
* May participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring,
* Works closely with Business Analysis and Project Management functions to ensure correct technical design
* Modifies and/or writes technical and operator documentation
* Participates in the development and usage of (increasingly efficient) standards
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's