Non-Functional Test Lead (Reliability, Availability,DR, ILIAD)
|Job Title:||Non-Functional Test Lead (Reliability, Availability,DR, ILIAD)|
|Start Date:||ASAP - Max of 1 weeks notice|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2017 11:16|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire has the opportunity on an initial 6 month contract for a Non-Functional Test Lead. You must possess strong recent experience with Reliability and Availability Testing and this must come across on your cv. Any experience with ILIAD is highly desirable.
Main Purpose of Role:
* Take ownership of the non-functional testing function for a project under the direction of the Test Lead.
* Execute tests and report and track defects found to resolution.
* Be pro-active in helping to improve the testing process.
Key Skills and Experience needed:
* Very strong experience with Non-Functional Testing especially focusing on Reliability, Availability and Disaster Recovery
* Experience within the Payments industry is highly desirable especially using ILIAD.
* Excellent planning, organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Proven capability to plan, script, run, analyse and report on Non Functional tests.
* Proven non-functional testing skills and estimation skills.
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic & flexible.
* Ability to communicate both internally and externally with an awareness of confidentiality and risk.
* Flexibility to take on new projects, ways of working.
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to find solutions to issues.
* Very good in performance test analysis.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Embedded Software Test Engineer
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Test Lead/Test Manager (hands on)
£350.00 - £420.00 per day
Software Training Lead
Lead Embedded Software Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£450 - £475 per day