Non Functional Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Non Functional Test Analyst|
|Salary:||Total package £61K|
|Contact Name:||Kim Eager|
|Job Published:||August 11, 2016 11:57|
A market leading payments company based in Hertfordshire / North West London has the excellent opportunity for a Non Functional Test Lead on a permanent basis. You will take ownership of the non-functional testing for a project under the direction of the Non-Functional Test Lead. You will be responsible for executing tests, report and track defects to resolution and be pro-active in helping to improve the testing process. You will need to have worked within a Non Functional Testing role within the last 2 years and you will be testing on hosted services. Testing liaises with Middleware and Unix.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE NEEDED:
* 5 years' experience in Testing with last 2 years in Non Functional testing
* Volume and Performance Testing and resilience and availability.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Sound understanding of all technical aspects of testing.
* Ability to communicate both internally and externally with an awareness of confidentiality and risk.
* Driven to get the job done, with a willingness to work out of hours at short notice.
* Flexibility to take on new projects, ways of working.
* Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to find solutions to issues, work around conflicting priorities (different test phases/projects all with different priorities) with a view to the commercial reality.
* Knowledge of and experience in reliability and availability test planning and execution.
* Working knowledge of LoadRunner test planning and execution.
* Experience of Oracle 10G & 11.2.
* Good working knowledge of SQL, WebLogic, Networking
* Experience of sun enterprise systems.
* Experience of testing high volume transaction processing systems.
* Good knowledge of load generation test tools, particularly of HP LoadRunner with experience up to using Java API
* Good working knowledge of Enterprise Systems Management products.
* Knowledge of Shell scripting, Perl/Python & Awk.
* Knowledge of Java.
* Good understanding of the Payment Industry
* Experience of troubleshooting Unix / Oracle environments.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Automation Engineer
Operational Acceptance Tester (Non-Functional)
£40000 - £45000 per annum + 10% bonus plus benefits
RF Test and Validation Engineer
great benefits package
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€350.00 - €400.00 per day