NL/FR Customer Service - Telecom
|Job Title:||NL/FR Customer Service - Telecom|
|Contact Name:||Nathalie Azzi|
|Job Published:||December 12, 2016 17:58|
Our client's Belgian entity is one of the leader Telecom operators on the Belgian market, with over 3 million customers. As a convergent actor, they provide mobile telecommunication services, internet and TV to private clients, as well as innovative mobile and fixed line services to businesses. Their high-performance mobile network supports 2G, 3G, 4G and 4G+ technology and is the subject of ongoing investments.
Use the necessary skills, knowledge and tools to interact with internal and external customers in order to activate the (different) connection(s) of the customer and / or to solve provisioning problems and to increase the customer satisfaction for Internet + TV services.
Key responsibility areas
·Ensures the end to end follow-up of provisioning requests (e.g. making sure everything is in order and in place so that the technical staff can connect the customer to the network), including follow-up and first level analysis of failures & technical problems, identifying and the dispatching of specific problems impacting provisioning SLA or quality and providing support to 2nd, 3rd level teams to ensure correct resolution.
·Ensures input of customer data into the system in order be able to activate them. Makes sure the information needed for activation is correct and complete.
·Provides support to internal or external partners on Provisioning issues
·Provides support to Process teams in order to continuously maintain, improve and develop processes & methods
·Answers incoming calls from technicians
·Call center environment
·Customer facing applications
·Profound technical knowledge of Telecom products & services
Education, specific training and experience
·1-2 years in a customer services environment
· Technical Trouble shooting ; does a correct analysis of the situation and proposes an appropriate solution · PC literate : capable to switch continuously from one application to another
· Adopting a customer-oriented attitude
· Coping/Controlling negative emotions
· Basic call handling skills
· Processing information ; capable to integrate continuously new information in your daily work
· Takes Ownership & handles pro-active
· Applies a correct priority management
· Likes to work autonomic but also likes to co-operate with the team · Willing to work in shifts from Monday to Saturday between 8h & 20h
· Language skills : Bilingual (NL/FR) + understand basic English
Note that we're looking for curious, autonomous, resourceful, and reliable people, who will show some creativity in problem resolution and are able to collaborate with colleagues for any help that might be needed/given. You must have affinity with techniology in general, since you'll be working on several screens and with different applications, punctuality is very important, and a customer oriented communication is a must.
If you feel you have the right personality for this job, you're bilingual (FR-NL), and you're interested in the Telecom domain and new techs, apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's