|Job Title:||Newsletter Creator/Editor|
|Salary:||£17.00 - £18.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Elizabeth McGoldrick|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2016 11:18|
- Work with IKC team and Medical Colleagues to develop search criteria for internal and external newsletters
- Interact with a range of people from different countries where English may not be their first language
- Use specialist citation management software to format and manage newsletters
- Curate content for new and existing newsletters
- Ensure consistent recording of statistics for global reporting
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Good working knowledge of biomedical databases, especially as relating to the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Experience using citation management software
- Computer literacy; understanding and experience of a range of software packages and applications.
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications, in particular Outlook, Access, and Excel
- Familiarity with citation formats and citation management systems, in particular EndNote
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and at speed
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing, including with colleagues for whom English is not their first language.
- Ability to work both as part of a "virtual" team, and as an individual with minimal supervision
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar environment and degree in related subject
- Good standard of basic education including GCSE English and Maths at C or higher
- Some knowledge of company policies and procedures (gained through experience of working in an office environment).
If you like to be considered or hear more about other opportunities I am currently working on, please contact Elizabeth McGoldrick on 01737 236 765 or send your CV through the advert to arrange suitable times to speak.
We also offer referral bonuses for any successful introductions - contact me to find out more.
Biomedical database / Editor / Newsletter Creator / Citation Management software / Pharmaceutical / Surrey / United Kingdom
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's