Network UC Expert upstaffing
|Job Title:||Network UC Expert upstaffing|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2017 12:38|
We are looking for a senior system engineer who already has 2 to 4 years of experience in deploying Cisco UC solutions and who is knowledgeable of the technologies used in such an environment.
The following areas are key for this role:
* Cisco Collaboration Portfolio
* Unity Connection
* Instant Messaging & Presence
* Video Conferencing
* Voice Gateways, CUBE, SIP Trunking
* Unified Communications
* Numbering plans
* Switching (L2- L3)
* Good Knowledge of routing and switching protocols and technologies
* Operating Systems
* Cisco UCS servers
* HP servers
* CCNAP Voice is strongly desired
* Strong troubleshooting skills because he/she will also act as a Tier 3 escalation point for operational issues related to Cisco Collaboration Solutions
* Strong understanding of various industry standards like H.264/H.265/H.263, H.320/323, ISDN PRI/BRI, IP, SIP, G.711/G.728/G.729, AAC
* Hands-on experience in Cisco Collaborations
* Strong problem solving skills, be able to identify critical issues, to isolate problems and to troubleshoot issues down to the hardware level
* Good written and verbal communications skills, including the ability to generate and deliver high-quality presentations to upper management and customers and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of co-workers.
* Ability to self-motivate and work independently
* Solid understanding of communication networking components (i.e.: routers, switches, LAN topology, etc…)
* Understanding of the OSI model and how each layer relates to the collaboration and video services.
* Strong decision-making & analytical skills
* Being curious to create original, innovative solutions by implementing all the modern communication technologies.
* Having an analytical mind for structuring your work before taking action
* Be a good communicator with his/her colleagues and with customers qualifications:
* Master in Computer science or equivalent experience
* Self-confidence and self-motivation
* Absolute understanding of IP networks and Voice requirements
* Success in managing complex projects
* Motivated, goal oriented, persistent.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's