Network UC Expert upstaffing
|Job Title:||Network UC Expert upstaffing|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2017 12:33|
1) Administrative tasks (70% of the time)
- You will be the front end of the ESM service:
* you will ensure the reception, the follow-up and the reporting the different requests coming from our internal customers (new monitoring requirements, agent installation, scenario implementation, ...). You will be also responsible of the communication and control the quality of the processes execution.
* You will monitor the tickets received by the service (incident, problem) and you will dispatch them following their priorities to the correct experts.
- Report operational tasks (change management, progression of the team activities, ...) and KPI KPI (processes, ticketing, activities, ...) for the service to the team lead
- You will maintain the service documentation library
- In a continuous improvement mindset and in collaboration with the team leader, you will provide suggestions to improve the quality and the efficiency of the demand/supply processes.
2) Operational technical tasks (30% of the time)
- Execute technical operations following the procedures provided by the engineers
- Apply some first level support actions following the procedures provided by the second and third level of support.
- You have a proven interest in large IT environment;
- You are organized, well structured, rigorous;
- You have already managed processes;
- You have good reporting, administrative writing, analyzing Information, problem solving, supply management, inventory control skills;
- You are customer oriented;
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English (write/oral);
- You have basic IT technical skills and/or enough knowledge to be able to discuss with IT people and understand the context and processes provided by the team and also do some basic IT operations;
- You have good experience with MS Office (Word and Excel);
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's