Network Test Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Test Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stephane Abbeels|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2017 08:34|
The company is a pioneer in the design of IP based desktop telephony/unified communications consoles (VoIP) which are used in a variety of high-intensity applications. They are targeting end-users in the financial sector. You will join a team of talented and experienced team of hardware and software engineers operating in a state of the art and innovative technological environment and so you will highly benefit from their support to acquire the expected expertise level. You will work for a company targeting international market while operating from your region.
What will be your tasks?
● You will contribute to the development of test cases based on the system requirements definition
● You will ensure the test execution including feature testing, regression testing, performance testing, security testing and robustness testing.
● You will contribute to the setup and the maintenance of the test lab and data test.
● You will successfully participate to the development of a new product line targeting the financial institutions market
● You will join a team of talented and experienced hardware and software developers operating in a state of the art and innovative technological environment.
● You are in charge of validating telecommunication systems developed by our client including an advanced VoIP terminal and the system administration platform.
● You are ready to operate in an international environment
What is your profile?
- Most relevant and appreciated skills:
● A good understanding of testing processes in telecommunication area.
● Capability to use scripting techniques for testing automation.
● Understanding of VoIP related technologies including SIP, RTP, is a plus
● Background in one of the following environments is a plus: Cisco Call Manager, Avaya.
● Communication Manager, Alcatel OmniPCX, Asterisk is an asset.
● Understanding of advanced IP network setup is a plus.
● You are a strong self-motivator and you have a pro-active attitude
● You are adaptive, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
● You have good social contacts, and a team player
● You speak English fluently and you have a good command of French.
What are they looking for?
● Recently graduated or with an experience of 1-5 years in network or development testing
● Interested in working in high level on communication products (phones and mobiles)
Do you want this opportunity? Just apply or contact us!
Do you have some questions first? Contact Stephane Abbeels, on +32 2 727 11 31 to discuss in confidence. Feel free to also contact him by email at
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
3rd Line Network Engineer
great benefits package
RF Test and Validation Engineer
great benefits package
Radio Engineering Project Coordinator
Identity & Access Management Senior Analyst