Network Security Expert
|Job Title:||Network Security Expert|
|Contact Name:||Joseph Santos|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2017 11:10|
You will integrate the network team based in the company's Brussels office as expert within the security stream.
Your mission will be to support the team in the design and implementation of the latest security components to remain at the highest level of defense.
As expert, we expect you to bring practical experience and efficient support to help us in the various initiatives linked to cyber defense.
You will also be part of some troubleshooting / operational activities (deployment phases / production support).
Your part of the deal:
The mission will consist in the design, implementation and support of the company's network infrastructure and more specifically on all aspects related to network security (firewalls, IDS/IPS, advanced malware protection, etc...).
You are an experienced contractor with expertise in the following domains :
- Checkpoint Firewall-1 family of products, including Virtual System (ex-VSX-1/Provider-1) (R77)
- Algosec Firewall Analyser, Fireflow
- Crossbeam appliances supporting the Checkpoint software suite
- Juniper (ex-Netscreen related) security products, SA or MAG SSL VPN appliances
- Cisco Ironport WSA appliances
- Cisco security products such as ASA / FWSM
- Cisco content switching products such as CSM or ACE
- F5 LTM / GTM appliances
- other security related vendors such as Palo Alto / Fortinet are a plus
You have a solid networking background in Enterprise level routing and switching and general network troubleshooting.