Network Security Engineer
|Job Title:||Network Security Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joelle Nguyen Duy|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2018 10:51|
You will integrate the network team based in Brussels as expert within the security stream.
Your mission will be to support the team in the design and implementation of the latest security components to remain at the highest level of defense for the company group business.
As expert, we expect you to bring practical experience and efficient support to help us in the various initiatives linked to cyber defense.
You will also be part of some troubleshooting / operational activities (deployment phases / production support).
The mission will concist in the design, implementation and support of the company network infrastructure and more specifically on all aspects related to network security (firewalls, IDS/IPS, advanced malware protection, etc...).
You are an experienced contractor with expertise in the following domains :
- Checkpoint Firewall-1 family of products, including Virtual System (ex-VSX-1/Provider-1) (R77)
- Algosec Firewall Analyser, Fireflow
- Palo Alto firewall / Panorama
- Juniper (ex-Netscreen related) security products, SA or MAG SSL VPN appliances
- Cisco Ironport WSA appliances
- Cisco security products
- F5 LTM / GTM appliances
- other security related vendors such as Palo Alto / Fortinet are a plus
You have a solid networking background in Enterprise level routing and switching and general network troubleshooting (MPLS, BGP, ISIS).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's