Network Deployment Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Network Deployment Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Valeria Bonaccorso|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2017 19:24|
Different locations possible: Brussels, Liège, Antwerp, Ghent and Bruges
Contract Duration: 1 year at least (possible extentions afterwards)
Start date: ASAP
What are your main duties and responsibilities?
1. Managing construction activities for the network deployment (e.g. FttH roll-out) in close collaboration with our Partners' project;
2. Assuring the respect of Safety & Quality aspects & specifications during execution of activities on private or public domain,
3. Assuring the respect of the planning by a close collaboration with our Partners during construction and network deployment activities,
4. Approving the construction activities in quantity, quality & safety,
5. Following up the issues & problems
What are the principal challenges you will be facing?
1. Achieve network deployment targets thanks to a prompt network infrastructure deployment with minimum impact on the public or private domain,
2. Achieve marketing targets by connecting a maximum of new or existing customers on network infrastructure,
3. Customer satisfaction of existing and new customers.
What skills and competences do you need to have?
- Proved experience in construction or telecommunication
- 3 years experience in Project Management or equivalent
- Good knowledge of English, French and Dutch (could be flexible but one of the two national languages are required)
- You are VCA certified
Are you interested in this role and would like to know more about it? Drop me an email or contact me back to have further details (+3227271132 or ).
Still on a mission and not open for this opportunity? Feel free to share this opportunity within your network.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's