Network Analyst - Contract - Bracknell - £300 per day
|Job Title:||Network Analyst - Contract - Bracknell - £300 per day|
|Salary:||£300.00 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Iles|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2016 15:00|
Working as a Network Analyst you will be part of a global team responsible for the support of the global WAN, and WAN optimisation environment. In this role as an analyst you'll support Cisco Routers, Cisco ASA VPNs, and BlueCoat ProxySG appliances; knowledge of Cisco Switches would be preferable. Responsibilities include Incident/Troubleshooting of Telecom services, solutions and Layer 3 technology. Support planned and unplanned changes and lead migrations on site projects old and new. Determine client/user requirements, participate and run vendor /clients/team meetings
Participate in an on call rotation.
Produce annual forecasts for Telecom site upgrades.
You will need experience of Configuring, implementing, and/or troubleshooting Cisco routers and ASA VPNs and BlueCoat ProxySG appliances
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Institution
* CCNA and CCNP Routing and Switching Cisco certifications
* BCCPA and BCCPP BlueCoat certifications
* Supporting wide area networking technologies, routing protocols and network design
* Supporting BlueCoat ProxySG appliances in a WAN Optimisation environment
* Experience working within a vendor-managed network environment
* Experience of LAN technologies (switching) would be a benefit
* Experience troubleshooting standard network/application protocols (IP, TCP/UDP, HTTP/HTTPS, SMB)
* Experience working with a variety of Network performance and monitoring tools
* Experience managing projects
* Experience using Visio or comparable tool for documenting network design
* Experience participating in network projects and local area network design.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's