MS Power BI Developer
|Job Title:||MS Power BI Developer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £65000 per annum + 20% Bonus £6500 car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||October 11, 2018 17:44|
Our client based in Marlow, Bucks, has the permanent opportunity for a Business Intelligence Developer with very strong experience with MS Power BI.
If data excites you and you've got proven experience of developing solutions in Microsoft Power BI, then this is the role for you. You'll have experience of working with all levels of people and be able to participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications. You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment where change is the norm. You will be hungry to adopt/keep on top of new technologies / methodologies and passionate to feel you are making a positive difference to the organisation.
You will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of reports, scorecards, dashboards and analytic tools to support sales and marketing functions with information based decision making and predictive analytics to inform investment decisions. You will act as the Power BI expert within the Commercial Analytics team, supporting them with the provision of analytical solutions and ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions.
Skills, knowledge and experience:
* Proven hands-on experience in design and development of dashboards / reports using Microsoft Power BI.
* A strong knowledge and proven experience in gathering user requirements, data analysis, business-process analysis, utilising a variety of reporting tools, and great visual design sense
* A full understanding of how to leverage Business Intelligence and data warehousing technologies to create queries, standard reports, dashboards and other components
* Significant experience in analytics and insights, preferable in the pharmaceutical industry
* Excellent communicator with the interpersonal and consultative skills necessary to work effectively with a diverse matrix team environment
* Demonstrated ability to assimilate insights from multiple sources and data sets to develop strategic actionable guidance for brand teams
* Proficiency in secondary data analysis with intimate knowledge of a variety of industry secondary data sources
* Demonstrated ability to cope well with change, risk and ambiguity and act decidedly with incomplete or imperfect information
* Excellent knowledge of Excel and SQL
* Experience with Veeva CRM would be preferable.
* Ability to work in a collaborative and influencing fashion to drive business activity
* Pro-active - creates solutions & takes the lead on initiatives, with ability to suggest new solutions that haven't been thought of is just as important as being able to honour requests
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior BI Developer
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Tableau BI Analyst
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Deinze, East Flanders