Middleware System Administrator
|Job Title:||Middleware System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Eleonore Rigo|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2017 17:24|
The maturity increase covers:
- Reverse engineering java application configuration regarding JRE/JDK usage.
- Define application inventory per type of application.
- Contribute JDK/JRE/Tomcat update procedure
- Integrate existing automation, implement missing scripts
- Suggest design improvement (limited to java resource usage)
- Automate the update processes using Sharepoint flow (collaboration with Sharepoint experts)
- Define reporting about java update processes
In a second phase, the candidate will contribute to the adopting of Docker. Moreover, the ideal candidate will have experience configuring and troubleshooting java application hosting middleware and ideally experience in Dockers Containers.
- The successful candidate will work within a team environment and will be expected to facilitate continuous platform operations and troubleshooting time-sensitive
issues along with recommending
- The position requires a high degree of teamwork.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong technical aptitude supporting Windows and Linux servers.
- The candidate will need to be an energetic, self-motivated individual who enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
- Result oriented with problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in Security Vulnerability management
- 3 to 5 years of Windows server and linux RedHat related experience.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux doing all activities such as installation, system integration, patching, upgrades, complex problem resolution and other activities in large, complex environment
- An in-depth knowledge of:
- Linux and Windows operating systems
- Oracle JRE & JDK
- Apache Tomcat administration
- Experience with deploying and administering systems in a high-availability production environment
- The ability to troubleshoot server and application problems in a complex distributed system with many components and dependencies is of critical importance
- Experience/interest in Docker/Containers
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Engineer - VMWare - Windows
car and full package
Websphere Application Server Admin
Windows Server Automation Engineer
IT Senior Scripter
£500.00 - £620.00 per day