Medical Communications Specialist
|Job Title:||Medical Communications Specialist|
|Location:||München (81249), Bayern|
|Contact Name:||Nikola Nagy|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2018 11:24|
My client - who is an oncology company that explores, develops and established a fundamentally different type of cancer therapy - is looking for an experienced and motivated Medical Communication Specialist within their people-focused business environment. Their mission is to develop a new way to treat solid tumour cancers.
Purpose of this role:
In this role, you can expect an interesting area of responsibility in the dynamic oncology environment with a lot of personal responsibility and creative freedom. They play an important role in the medical department and also support other departments within the company with their work.
Why should you go for it? Here you can use your scientific and medical expertise in a purposeful and efficient way and, moreover, expand it continuously.
- To work on communication measures, strategies, and materials that help to further increase the understanding of therapy among the prescribing physicians and patients
- To assist in answering medical scientific questions
- To design training material for external as well as internal training
- To continuously review our communication material
- To write drafts for publications in journals or congress papers
- Degree in science, medicine or pharmacy
- Safe in the use of literature databases and interpretation of scientific data
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good oral and written German and English skills
- Affinity for marketing and product launches
- Occasional travel
Sounds interesting? Then apply for this role today and will be in touch with you shortly.
I can not wait to speak with you! :)
Senior Recruiter - Life Sciences
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's