Mechanical Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Technician|
|Salary:||£20.00 - £26.00 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Zoe Tomlinson|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 17:40|
3 shift pattern (10pm-6am/2pm-10pm/6am-2pm).
A global leading manufacture based in the East Midlands area are currently recruiting for a maintenance engineer on a 12 month contract to join their plant engineering division.
* Support the plant and equipment to ensure production output is maximised
* Carry out planned and corrective maintenance.
* Complete detailed reports for all work completed within the company system.
* Proactive and dynamic approach to health, safety and environmental situations.
* Able to implement and improve processes and procedures and minimise downtime and re-occurring issues.
* Work as part of a diverse team, building and maintaining professional working relationships with internal and external customers.
* Trouble shoot and solve complex problems on equipment
* Excellent communicator
* Enthusiastic and driven
* Team player with the ability to work upon own initiative
* Attention to detail
* IT skills, Word / Excel / Power point
* Good time management, able to prioritise effectively to deliver targets
Qualifications and Experience:
* Mechanical engineering apprentice or equivalent
* NVQ 2 & 3 or relevant C&Gs qualifications in electrical field
* Qualification in a Mechanical discipline
* Worked on both Hydraulic Systems and Pneumatic control systems
* Knowledge and understanding of Control and Automation - drives & tension control systems, complex automated systems (flow/temperature/pressure)
* Machine automation, Laser cutting technologies & robotics
* Relevant industry experience
* Familiar with computerised maintenance management system
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's