Mechanical Engineering Technician
|Job Title:||Mechanical Engineering Technician|
|Salary:||Up to £26.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Angela Hurry|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 17:07|
Contract position for 6 months and ongoing.
£26.50 per hour
Innovative in Technology multi-national blue chip pharmaceutical company.
Our clients ideal candidate would to be either time served AND completed a mechanical engineering apprenticeship or who are qualified in a relevant science or engineering discipline up to level 3 (BTEC/HNC/ONC/NVQ/HND/Deg).
With excellent experience in Mechanical Engineering & Maintenance, you must be from a manufacturing background who can demonstrate a strong understanding of Mechanical Engineering Principles and modern maintenance techniques.
* Provide proactive support to the plant and equipment to maximise production output.
* Complete planned and corrective maintenance to ensure equipment safety and reliability.
* Provide detailed reports for all work completed within the computerised maintenance management system.
* Proactive and dynamic approach to health, safety and environmental situations.
* Keen desire to improve standards, equipment and to minimise downtime and repeating issues.
* Professional approach to situations, build and maintain good relations with internal and external customers.
* Ability to trouble shoot and identify root cause on complex processes and automated equipment and able to diagnose and repair failures of process plant and be familiar with preventative maintenance programs and current regulatory requirements regarding Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) and engineering legislation.
A working knowledge of SAP is desirable but not essential and familiar with computerised maintenance management systems.
Working a 3 shift pattern (10pm-6am/2pm-10pm/6am-2pm). Time and a half & Double time paid on shifts.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £33000 per annum + 20% shift uplift +benefits package
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits package
CAD CAM Technician (MIlling)
Long Eaton, Derbyshire
£10.35 - £10.89 per hour
Tooling Design Engineer
Up to £36000 per annum + Benefits package
Technical Sales Manager
East Sussex, England