Master Data Manager
|Job Title:||Master Data Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kelvin Ball|
|Job Published:||December 01, 2017 17:24|
My client, a market leader based in East Herfordshire, requires a Master Data Manager (MDM) on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in MDM, specifically Customer or Product Master Data. You will bring with you your experience of Master Data be able to provide innovative solutions and ideas.
Working with stakeholders across the division the post holder will implement the policies, process and drive the changes that will provide a division wide holistic view of master data rather than the current site orientated approach.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Skills
* Extensive practical experience of master data management within a large organisation.
* Implementation of change and transformation within the master data environment.
* Experience in the development and implementation of master data policy and management processes.
* If you are not currently a manager within Master data you will have worked in a large organisation and be able to bring your idea on MDM to the table.
* Experience of the Life Sciences or Genomics business sectors.
* Knowledge of GxP and CFR21p11.
* Previous experience as a master data manager.
* Development and implementation of policies and processes for the effective management of the divisions master product and customer data.
* Develop and implement the policies and process required to provide division wide master data management.
* The rationalisation of complexity without loss of information.
* Master data management throughout the customer and product life cycle.